what to expect
- Give us a call, email, or click here to schedule your free consultation.
- At your initial consultation, our treatment team will listen to your smile goals and address any questions you may have. You’ll also meet Dr. Collins for a smile and bite assessment. If orthodontic treatment is recommended, you will receive a detailed overview of how treatment will work, what it will accomplish, how long it will last, and how much it will cost.
- Patients can start treatment the day of the consultation with diagnostic records (photos and radiographs), as well as an iTero scan. You are also welcome to take your time and begin treatment when the timing is right for you.
Orthodontic treatment is an investment with a lifetime’s return—a beautiful smile to accompany you at every turn. At Collins Orthodontics we believe everyone deserves the smile they want, which is why we collaborate with each patient to create financing terms that work for them. Some of the ways we can work together are:
- Offer realistic down payment options so you can begin treatment without delay.
- Develop a monthly payment plan that fits your budget.
- Extend financing over a longer period of time to keep payments affordable.
Schedule an Appointment
Collins Orthodontics is convenient to Bellevue, Brentwood, and West Nashville. Dr. Collins and his team look forward to creating the smile you want!